Pensacola model railroan club
Of 1 october 2019
1. The business meeting was called to order at 6:30 PM by President Charles Tucker.
Members attending: President Charles Tucker, Vice-President Jerry Dupont, Treasurer Bill Little, Secretary Reed Ostrander. Member: Chip Barona, Dustin Kelmer, Chuck Mudford, Jacob Navarro, Richard Simmons; Visitor: Leonard Seidman.
1.The next run session(s) will be at 6:00 PM, October 7 at the Clubhouse. Grill on at 5:30pm. Inform†† Bill if you intend to eat.
2. Meetings will be held on the first monthly Mondays beginning at the run session.
3.The next† business meeting will be held at 6:30 PM at the Clubhouse on November 4, 2091. Grill on at 5:30pm. Inform Bill if you intend to eat.
4. The next work session† will be at 3:30 PM, November 4, 2019,
B.† Minutes of the previous meeting of September 2, 2019 were read by Secretary Pro-Tem Chip Barona.
††††††††† † 1.†††† Reed moved acceptance and was seconded by Steve.
a. Steve moved an amendment (correction) and was seconded by Rick.
b. The minutes were accepted as amended.
C. The treasurers report was presented by Bill Little.
†††††† 1. As of this date there is $1223.54 in the treasury.
†††††† 2. Christmas train sets will be approximately $68.oo each.
a. Need names of those who wish to purchase train sets
b. Three tires and a tire iron were purchased for the trailer as a result of failures on the Dothan run. Total cost was $328.42.
c. Rick moved acceptance of the Treasurerís report and seconded by Steve.
1) The report was accepted as presented.
D. Old Business
†††††††††††††† 1. Thanks to Reed, Jerry and Chuck for their work on the Roundhouse
†††††††††††††† 2. The Roundhouse will be used at the Fair.
E. New Business
1. We will fix up modules at the Fair Monday-Wednesday before Fair opens.
2. Put Roundhouse modules on carrier at e\next run session October 7.
3. Charles will get VIP passes
4. Reed will have run schedule for Fair Sunday October 13. Be sure to sign up for preferred run times.
5. Bill will pull trailer and Roundhouse to and from Fair.
6. Putting pin connections in all modules using template on hand was discussed.
a. It was decided to proceed with this project.
b. Chip moved we buy a new drill bit for the template and was seconded by Steve
1) The motion passed.
7. Chip related his current health status.
a. Charles wished him good speed from all members
8. Bill noted that new taillights for the trailer will be needed. They were broken when the tires blew out.
a. Chip moved we buy an electric air pump to carry in the trailer.
1) The motion was seconded by Jacob.
2) The motion passed
9. Rick, Reed, Bill, Jerry, Charles and† Steve† will purchase train sets for Christmas.
F. The meeting was adjourned at 7:10 PM
Respectfully submitted by D. Reed Ostrander
Secretary, PMRC HO Division