Pensacola Model Railroad Club
Minutes of the Business Meeting
of September 1, 2014
Meeting opened at 6:38 p.m. Members in attendance: Reed, Steve, Bill, Sean, Jerry, Banks, Chip, Richard.
I. Minutes of the previous meeting, August 5, 2014 were not read.
II. Treasurerís report $1940.00
A. Next meeting
1. The next business meeting will be at 6:30 PM in Billís train shed on October 6, 2014.
B. Next run session - Sept 15, 2014 at 6:30 pm at Bill's Train Shed,
1. Upcoming train shows:
a. Dothan - September 5, 6 and 7.
b. Flomaton - September 26 and 27
c. Mobile Train Show - October 3, 4 and 5
d. Interstate Fair - October 12 - 26
(1) Set-up 12-15; show 16-25; tear-down 26.
IV. Old business
A. Trailer to Dothan
1. Jerry or Bill trailer up; Sean trailer back.
B. Flomaton review -
1. Reed still getting in touch with Tippy on details.
2. Last meeting named Banks as loadmaster.
C. Mobile train show
2. Load Master?
3. Layout coordinator - No volunteers
a. 16 x 24 ft layout. (2 wide x 4 long plus corners)
D. Module and cabinet revisions completed. Thanks to Reed and Jerry.
E. Roundhouse Module progress.
1.Roundhouse module awaiting installation of legs.
2. Will be moved to Bill's Train Shed.
3. Club voted to install a second set of signals on the Roundhouse module, using the extra control board purchased by
V. New Business
A. Run session schedule
1. Mondays or Tuesdays? -
a. Club voted to move run sessions to Monday. Banks moved, Steve seconded.
B. Signals for a second module
1. Have a controller board on hand - see para. IV.E.3.
C. Packed up the trailer for Dothan
D. Other - Club voted to purchase 5 tank cars and 5 grain cars to display on the Ethanol module.
VI. Club Welfare - no requirements known.
VII - Meet closed at 8:10 pm.