Pensacola Model Railroad Club
Minutes of the Business Meeting of August 2, 2011
I. The business meeting was called to order at 6:35 PM by President Ron Hartman.
Members attending: President Ron Hartman, Vice-president Steve Grenot, Treasurer Bill Little, Secretary Reed Ostrander, Members: Tim Beers, Chip Borona, Marion Johnson, Bob Murphy, Connor OíBrien, Sean OíBrien, Art Sherman; Visitor: Mike Hutchins, Robert Pike.
1. The next run session will be held on Aug. 16, at 6:00PM at Bill Littleís.
2. The next business meeting will be held at 6:30PM at Trains by Johnsonís on September 6, 2011.
3. There will be a work session on Saturday, Aug. 13 to work on the trailer and modules.
B. Minutes of the previous meeting of July 5, 2011 were read by Secretary Reed Ostrander.
1. Tim moved acceptance and was seconded by Steve.
a. The minutes were accepted as written.
C. The treasurerís report was presented by Bill Little.
1. As of this date there is $565.73 in the treasury.
2. Bill noted that this yearís trailer tags were lost and we apparently used the N gaugerís one year tag. So Bill will obtain a new tag for one additional year for us. Somehow the N trailer has a proper tag.
a. The license bureau will not send the tags to the separate divisions because of name similarities.
3. Reed moved that Bill be reimbursed for the trailer tag for next year.
a. The motion was seconded by Steve.
1) The motion passed.
b. The treasurerís report was accepted as presented.
D. Old Business
1. Reed noted that the folding wheeled trailer jack needs to be relocated so it will operate. Bob said he will see to it.
2. Bob will move the trailer from Billís place to Bobís house. He will tow the trailer to Dothan.
3. Reed asked if anyone knew where the sky paint was located. Bob and Chip both have cans of sky paint. They will bring them to Billís for the Saturday work session.
4. Steve is repairing the trailer roof.
5. Dothan trip will be on September 16, 17 and 18. Set up on the 16th starting at noon and take down on the 18th at 4:00 PM.
a. Attending: Tim and Cody, Bob, Chip, Steve, Reed all 3 days; Bill Friday to set-up; Sean and Conner Saturday and Sunday.
b. Steve has arranged motel space. Let him know if there are any changes by attendees.
E. New Business
1. There was no new business.
F. The meeting was adjourned at 7:33 PM
Respectfully Submitted by D. Reed Ostrander
PMRC HO Division