Pensacola Model Railroad Club
Minutes of the business meeting
of April 6, 2010
I. The business meeting was called to order at 6:39 PM by President Ron Hartman.
Members attending: President Ron Hartman, Vice-president Steve Grenot, Treasurer Dennis McDermott, Secretary Reed Ostrander, Members Chip Borona, Banks Edwards, Marian Johnson, Bill Little, Bob Murphy.
1. The next run session will be held at Bill Little’s home on April 20th.
B. Minutes of the previous meeting of March 2, 2010 were read by Secretary Reed Ostrander.
1. Banks moved acceptance and seconded by Bob.
a. The minutes were accepted as written.
C. The treasurer’s report was presented by Dennis McDermott
1. As of this date there is $1822.03 in the treasury.
a. Reed moved acceptance, seconded by Banks.
b. The report was accepted as presented.
D. Old Business
1. The Anderson plugs to replace the Cinch-Jones plugs on the modules will be ordered by Banks. He will order bags of 100 of the red, black, yellow and white. and bags of 10 of the green and blue.
2. Dennis will weld some strap iron onto the module carts to strengthen the pull rod recptacles.
3. It was moved by Reed and seconded by Banks to purchase rub rails and tie-downs for the trailer. Dennis will purchase the items.
a. The motion passed.
4. The question of signs for the trailer was discussed and moved by Steve to select some choice shots for consideration by the Club. The motion was seconded by Bob. Steve will select some photos.
a. The motion carried.
5. Steve would like a copy of the 2009 Hadji layout plan. Reed will supply one.
E. New Business
1. Chip has set up a renewed account at the Sherwin Williams paint store for PMRC sky board blue.
F. The meeting was adjourned at 7:31PM.
Respectfully Submitted by D. Reed Ostrander
PMRC HO Division